Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Up with no sleep from worrying about Annalicia's surgery this morning & Trinity with cupcake purses

I am online now because I can't sleep since my grand daughter Annalicia is having surgery this morning @ 7:30 am to remove some skin tags she was born with they are very small but I'm worried. I was so upset earlier this afternoon, I was trying to get my daughter Crystal to cancel her surgery because Annalicia got her Immunization shots the day after her first birthday which was 2-19-07 and she recently got a stomach virus, which we all got and are now trying to get over, she just barely is getting over the flu symptoms which was told by the doctor is a "Stomach virus" that is going around. I'm concerned because I am afraid she might get sick while being on the breathing tube.
I almost thought she had the flu and not happy about it. My first thought was she might be sick becuase if her Immunization shots. I’m concerned because she hasn’t been eating well and the doctor just might follow through with her surgery. We will find out when we arrive this morning since we only talked to the person taking her history over the phone, The reason I ask is because Annalicia was born with a Multi-Cystic right kidney and her left kidney is the only one that works for her and since before she was born All I could do was pray that she would be fine and live a happy and full life and have her own daughter one day. I ask for a Prayer in my grand daughters name Annalicia Mercy Christina Derby from all whom understand my worrying. We will be leaving for the hospital @ 5:00 am in a little under an hour. Annalicia will be in recovery for at least 4 - 5 hours I was told.
Thank you to all whom will take the time to read this and pray for my grand daughter Annalicia. Take care and god bless

Lynne

Here is my Annalicia Mercy Christina also a picture with her mommy, My daughter Crystal below

















This is Cynthia my youngest pretty baby on Annalicia's first birthday party.

I made the first Cup cake purse for my 13 yr old daughter Cynthia in soft beige and lavender. I followed the pattern and it was quite large so I made the second one smaller to my liking for my 2 1/2 yr old grand daughter Trinity
I got the free pattern from a sweet lady on Crochetville forum, she was nice enough to share her pattern.













No comments: